The Streamlabs® Customer API was created to help our customers who are looking for a programmatic way to retrieve water usage and alert information.
This will allow our customers to:
- Seamlessly integrate Streamlabs unique water monitoring system with their existing systems.
- Retrieve data in numerical format outside of the Streamlabs App for their own particular use cases or comparisons.
- Develop integrations into their own Smart Home system to put Streamlabs in Home and Away mode.
Version 1.0 of the Streamlabs Customer API represents a limited customer-requested feature set, and focuses on the following requested features:
- Change Home/Away mode for a Streamlabs Device for a given location.
- Subscribe to Leak and Freeze Alerts from a Streamlabs Device for a given location.
- Retrieve water usage for a given location.
Assumptions and Limitations
To use the Streamlabs® Customer API, we make the following assumptions:
- User (Streamlabs Device owner) has already created and verified a Streamlabs account by using the Streamlabs Mobile App
- User must use the Streamlabs Mobile App to pair a Streamlabs Device to their account.
- User must use the Streamlabs Mobile App for installation and calibration of Streamlabs Devices.
- User must use the Streamlabs Mobile App to change Leak Alert settings.
- Only two Streamlabs Devices (locations) can be associated with a Streamlabs account at this time.