The StreamLabs® Developer API is an interface that allows Users a way to programmatically interact with their StreamLabs products.
This API allows you to:
- Seamlessly integrate StreamLabs unique water monitoring system with your existing system(s).
- Retrieve data in numerical format outside of the StreamLabs App for your own particular use cases or comparisons.
- Develop integrations into your own Smart Home system to that puts StreamLabs devices in Home and Away mode.
Version 1.0 of the StreamLabs Developer API represents a limited customer-requested feature set, and focuses on the following requested features:
- Change Home/Away mode for a StreamLabs Device for a given location.
- Subscribe to Leak and Freeze Alerts from a StreamLabs Device for a given location.
- Retrieve water usage for a given location.
- Authentication with API Key or OAuth 2.0.
Assumptions and Limitations
To use the StreamLabs® Developer API, we make the following assumptions:
- You (StreamLabs Device owner) have already created and verified a StreamLabs account by using the StreamLabs Mobile App
- You have a StreamPlus™ subscription level that enables API access. Visit https://streamlabswater.com/subscription for more information.
- You have used the StreamLabs Mobile App to pair a StreamLabs Device to your account.
- You must use the StreamLabs Mobile App to install and calibrate your StreamLabs Devices.
- You must use the StreamLabs Mobile App to change Alert settings.